(prices include all shipping, recycling and disposal charges)
FOUR-FOOT RECYCLE BOX
(holds 10-T12 u-tubes, 20-T8 u-tubes
177 lg-compacts or 373 sm-compacts)
EIGHT-FOOT RECYCLE BOX
(holds 15 to 30-T5, T8, T12 bulbs)
Here’s how it works:
1) Each package contains a FedEx shipping label, plastic liner and a warning/instruction label.
2) Place the plastic liner in the box.
3) Write the accumulation date (the first date you place the first item into the box), and your company name and address on the Universal Waste Storage/FEDEX shipping label.
4) Check the check-box to designate the item contained in the box, and place the label on the box.
5) When the box is full of spent bulbs, tape both ends of the box shut.
6) Call FedEx Ground at 888-777-6040 to arrange for your pickup.
7) Within 6 weeks, a certification of recycling will be mailed to your facility.
1) DO NOT place broken lamps into the box. If FedEx determines that lamps are broken when they attempt the pick-up, they will not pick up the container.
2) DO NOT alter the FedEx shipping label in any way. Add only the facility name and address-do not tamper or modify the label in any other way.
3) DO NOT tape lamps together.
4) Please store lamps indoors and away from the elements.